Friday 1 April 2011

Romentic , i like it ! hoho

Hey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love , Every time you're near I feel like I'm in heaven feeling high , I don't want to let go ,  girl . I just need you to know girl , I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight , No promisessss . Baby, now I need to hold you tight , I just wanna die in your arms . Here tonight , Hey baby, when we are together , doing things that we love . Everytime you're near I feel like I'm in heaven , feeling high i don't want to let go , girl . I just need you to know girl , I don't wanna run away , babyyy you're the one , I need tonight , Nooo promisessss . Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms . I don't want to run away, I want to stay forever, through Time and Time No promises . I don't wanna run away, I don't wanna be alone nooo promises , Babyyyyy  now I need to hold you tight, now and forever my love , nooo promisesss . I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight, nooo promisess . Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms i don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight , No promisesss baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arm heeere tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment